Wednesday, October 29, 2008

West Jones Ave. (Mike's side of the story)

I wanted to tell my side of the West Jones story and why it brought a smile to my face to see it still standing. Let me start by saying that my times at GSU were some of the best times of my life. As a poor college student, I had a limited budget to live on. So me and 7 of my friends decided to move in together in a small 3 bedroom house. Needless to say the rent on that house was not very much so each of us paid a whopping $33 dollars a month in rent, which was great for us because it left us with enough money for any extra curricular activities and glaucoma prevention. :) I have plenty of good memories from that place from the midnight pruning to the dead robin red breast in the middle of the living room floor. Good times.....good times. Going back to West Jones Ave. when we went to Savannah was like going back to your childhood home....you remember your friends and the times you had in the house and so of course it brought a smile to my face.

I want to dedicate this blog entry to by dead homey--Scratches the Gangsta cat.

0 comments: