Saturday, November 22, 2008

Beat Bama!

So, I know that Mike is a UGA fan, but I still felt the need to post the "We Believe" banner.

On a sidenote, I would like to thank Alabama for having a winning greatly helped my sales. This year, customers have bought anything that is houndstooth. I offered houndstooth in the past, but it never sold until this year, so from a business standpoint-thank you! Meanwhile, some of you might be asking, but did you sell the orange and blue? Well, thanks for asking, yes, I did...just as much, if not more, than I have in the from a business and personal standpoint-thank you and War Eagle!

And from Mike, Go Dawgs!

Friday, November 21, 2008

Tis the season...

to monogram!

Visit my!

(had to have a shameful plug!)

Monday, November 3, 2008

NKOTB Concert Recap...

Now that I am off my NKOTB "high," I will now reflect...let me first say my throat hurt for about 2 days...probably from screaming like a little girl...but oh well. After they sang 3 songs, I turned to Kelly and said, "I'm exhausted," so, I can only imagine how the "old" kids felt. We had a great time and I would go again in a was amazing how words to songs just came back to me like it was yesterday. They sang everything I thought they would...Jordan even took it old school and had his shirt open (like in the music video) for "I'll be Loving You Forever." The audience was about 95% female...the remaining 5% were guys who were dragged to the show. I was telling my mom that my ears were ringing for days, then she reminded me that she wore earplugs when she took me to see them. I can't wait until I have little girls so I can take them to see whoever the "it" band of their time is...