Saturday, November 22, 2008

Beat Bama!

So, I know that Mike is a UGA fan, but I still felt the need to post the "We Believe" banner.

On a sidenote, I would like to thank Alabama for having a winning year...it greatly helped my sales. This year, customers have bought anything that is houndstooth. I offered houndstooth in the past, but it never sold until this year, so from a business standpoint-thank you! Meanwhile, some of you might be asking, but did you sell the orange and blue? Well, thanks for asking, yes, I did...just as much, if not more, than I have in the past...so from a business and personal standpoint-thank you and War Eagle!

And from Mike, Go Dawgs!

3 comments:

Beth said...

Not cool, Mercer! Just think of how much more houndstooth goodies you could sell if Bama beats Auburn, wins the SEC Championship and heads to play in the Nat'l Championship?

Now let me hear a hearty, "Roll Tide!"

Mercer said...

I'm not going to lie...I have lots of houndstooth fabric on order!

Beth said...

Okay, now you can rush shipment on the houndstooth fabric! The shut out this weekend should have the Bamer fans all riled up! :)