Thursday, March 11, 2010

Frosty Paws

We didn't want Tucker to not get to take part in my birthday festivities, so we introduced him to Frosty Paws... I have known about Frosty Paws for years, as my aunt's dog, Dusty, got them every night for dessert...in fact, if you forgot to give them to him, he would bark at the fridge...by the way Tucker enjoyed his first sampling of Frosty Paws, I am sure he'll love them just like Dusty!

I didn't want to upset his tummy, so I only gave him a little bit...so I put the cup on the coffee table to grab the camera and he got the cup off and ran to his bed with it...obviously, he got caught!

On another happy note...he is 3 for 3 today in "pottying outside!" Good boy!

1 comments:

mlo said...

That dog is soooo cute. Howie would have TORN UP that ice cream too!!